Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Little Book of Soccer Instructions for My Daughters

I have been compiling information and coaching advice since 1997 when the girls first stepped on a soccer pitch.  I used it coaching their teams throughout the years and I am sure that they have heard most of the contents of the book dozens of times.  In August I decided that they might like to have it written down so I started to compile my stacks of coaching notes, miscellaneous files in my computor, and my coaching and game journals.  I set a target completion date of their birthday on October 3rd so I could give it to them. Last night was the first opportunity that they were together so that I could give them their book.


 Picture taken 10/9/10 in Lamoni, IA after the CMU/GU game.

You can get either a printed copy for $8.49 plus shipping or you can download a copy for $2.87 to your computer. Just click this Link   I had researched the printing company for another project but had never used them before this.  The books are printed on demand and are shipped promptly.

No comments:

Post a Comment